Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Travel Wolfe Did Go To Paris!

Dianne Pratt
During my 1991 2 week holiday to Europe. I got my chance to visit Paris France for 3 days. I also had the company of a very nice fellow traveler from New Zealand named Dianne Pratt during my visit to Paris. Dianne had the advantage of visiting Paris as the member of a Kon Tiki tour. Before meeting her in Brussels, Belgium. So she was very helpful to moi during my Parisian experience!

I had a great time visiting the capital city of France. I did visit most of the popular and historic tourist attractions. Which included; The Arc de Triomphe, The Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, The Palace of Versailles. Also strolling along the main street of Paris "Avenue des Champs-Élysées". Enjoying this walk at night is also a must to do. While visiting the "City of Lights"!

My journey to visit the City of Paris. Was inspired by prolific singer & songwriter Jimmy Buffett song "He Went to Paris"! My fond memories of Paris has helped to contribute to my list of magical experiences. During my journey through life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elX_1UjI6xE

This post is also dedicated to all of the innocent victims who died and were injured in Paris, November 13th 2015. Due to the terrorist attacks on the people of France and the rest of the Civilized World!
Views from the top of the Eiffel tower.
Notre Dame Cathedral
Arc De Triomphe
A walk down the Avenue des Champs-Elysees.
Lovere.
Palace of Versailles

No comments:

Post a Comment