Thursday, May 24, 2018

Back To The Green Mountains

Driving east towards the town of Morrisville Vt.
Happily I am back on vacation time. I couldn't have come at at a better time. I have always felt that vacations are a necessity in our lives. To help promote good heath and peace of mind. Jimmy Buffett's great tune "Changes In Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes". Will always have great meaning for me!

On this vacation I'm back in one of my favorite locations. Yes I am back in "The Green Mountain State" of Vermont. I do love it here in Vermont. My love affair that began in White River Junction Vermont back in 2007. Actually began back in 1986 when my dream trip to Switzerland became a reality! Every time I am visiting Vermont. The wonderful memories of my Swiss Adventure comes back to life. The Green Mountain State in it's own right. Is a very scenic and beautiful place! Full of great places to stay and lots of opportunity to enjoy nature. You can enjoy riding a bike, hiking mountain trails, swimming, boating and skiing. Their our endless possibilities, to enjoy life in the great outdoors. All the time enjoying clean and fresh air and the chance to enjoy wonderful healthy cuisine. Lots of Vermont Food being organic and non-gmo. I found a wonderful location to stay in the town of Morrisville located just north of Stove. I rented a very nice room in an Air B&B to again enjoy living the life in The State of Vermont!
The Little River flowing through Stowe, Vt.
My street in Morrisville, Vt.
The highest mountain in Vermont. Mt Mansfield 4,385 or 1,340 M. Overlooking Stowe,Vt.
The beauty of Vermont exceeds expectation!
The Lamoille River runing through the town of Morrisville.

No comments:

Post a Comment