Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Back In Las Vegas



The weather was very good in the Greater Toronto Area until we reached the month of February. We have recently endured the worse winter weather Mother Nature could throw at us. Snow, cold, ice, and high winds have all been a bit problem to endure. Getting older translates into winter weather just isn't any fun, any longer.

Just like the Jimmy Buffett song "Landfall"recommends. "Sail Away, It's The Way I Survive"! I have set out on a winter time adventure. This I choose to go back to visit the city of Las Vegas, Nevada. I did visit Las Vegas for 2 days on my 1985 Southwest adventure. Lots of time has gone by since then. The City of Las Vegas has changed a lot since then. Most of the hotels that were a part of the Las Vegas I remember are long gone. Replaced by bigger luxury hotels providing more unique amenities!

I am staying in the Freemont Street area for this trip. A chance to enjoy this area of Vegas. Also I plan to do trips away from Las Vegas. Getting to enjoy beautiful parts of nature is always a great way to sail away from it all!







No comments:

Post a Comment