Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sherman Falls







I did visit Chedoke Falls during my sightseeing trip today. Chedoke Falls is located in a very high class neighborhood of Hamilton. But I did not include a picture of the Falls. Because from my vantage point. It was impossible to get a good picture of Chedoke Falls. To get some good pictures of the Falls. It would take a lot more time and effort to make it happen.
Beautiful Sherman Falls was one of the best parts of the day. This very attractive place is located near downtown Ancaster. Which is also a very nice place. Sherman Falls is located on private land, and is part of the "Bruce Trail". Because Sherman Falls is located on private land. You are only allowed to hike by the Falls. I did enjoy my time spent there today. Enjoy the pictures of an amazing place.

No comments:

Post a Comment