Sunday, May 8, 2011

Back to the Falls!





Today was another beautiful Spring day. I continued my quest for finding the most beautiful waterfall located on The Niagara Escarpment. I'm not going to throw everything at you on one post. I decided to break up the presentation. Here is my itinerary for today's journey.
My Garmin handheld GPS was a big help. Allowing me to locate all the waterfalls without getting lost and wasting precious time. My GPSMAP 60Cx gives you the option. To locate your destinations by inputing GPS coordinates. Which is another advantages for using this great navigational devise. Jerry Lawton the author of the Waterfalls guidebook was good enough to include the GPS coordinates for the location of all of the waterfalls listed in his book.
I first went to visit; Albion Falls, then onto Buttermilk Falls, then Chedoke Falls, Sherman Falls, Webster's Falls, and Tews Falls.
I have included the pictures of Albion Falls on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment