Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Pretty, Pretty, Pretty Nice to be Back!!!


Crossing Lake Champlain by ferry boat from Plattsburgh N.Y. to Grand Isle Vt.

The title of this post is referring to how great it is to be back visiting Vermont! The Land of Green! Being away from the out of control Rat Race! That the greater Toronto Area has now become. Is so beneficial indeed! Plus spending more amazing time in Vermont. Where the sheer beauty of this place is overwhelming! Everytime I have a holiday here in Vermont. I can't believe all of the natural beauty that creates this magical place! But this place, that I refer to as "God's Country" and "The Land of Green". Has become a very positive in all of the travelling. The Travel Wolfe has enjoyed!

I have included some photos of my experience enjoying the "Green Mountains" yet again! The title of this post has been borrowed from humorist Larry David. Creator of The Seinfeld Show and his own show; "Curb Your Enthusiasm". Having the chance to live in Vermont. Always has assisted in getting my enthusiasm back, for enjoying my life!

2 photos from Lake Dunmore.

It's great to be staying back in the village of Hancock!

One of my favorite views. South on Route 100. Looking at the Gathering Inn.

The Village Green located in the town of Rochester.


Wonderful "Blueberry Lake"

No comments:

Post a Comment