Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Swim In The Credit River

This summer has been a real scorcher. To try and beat the heat, and survive this hot, dry and very humid summer of 2012. I have retreated back to my roots. Back to the country. You can take the boy out of the country. But you can't take the country out of the boy.

Last year during a very enjoyable bike ride along the Caledon Trailway. I rode my bike to the picturesque little village of Terra Cotta located in Caledon. I enjoyed my first swim in the "Credit River". I enjoyed that experience so much. I just have to keep doing it. This location to swim in the Credit River has proved to be one of my all time favorite places to pretend I'm a fish.

Thanks to my waterproof digital Lumix camera. I was able to take pictures of the scerney while I was in the river.

The final picture is of 1887 Cheltenham General Store. I enjoy very much finding an old country general store. Yes and the icecream cone was also enjoyed!













1 comment:

  1. Actually, we were at this store last year with the dogs. It backs on to the river (with picnic tables).

    ReplyDelete