Sunday, December 21, 2014

Saved By The Green!


I enjoyed another wonderful time! During my recent visit to the Green Mountain State of Vermont. It couldn't of come at a better time. As life continues the problems mount. Just recently I loss my 2001 Toyota Corolla. Which was beyond my control and was not my fault.I tried hard to regroup from the tragedy, and try very hard to remain positive.
Quoting that great philosopher of our time Jimmy Buffett "a tragedy better become a comedy very quickly, or your in real trouble".

So I purchased a new ride a very nice 2009 Elantra, and drove it to visit the land of Green once again! Like a great friend Vermont was there for me. Giving me peace of mind, relaxation and the ambition to carry on. Until I can sail away yet again.

I would like to thank Kathleen and Rick proprietors of the "Gathering Inn" located in Hancock. It does feel like home when I am here. And what a special place to be. The autumn spender in Vermont was outstanding was enjoyed. I rode my old Raleigh Road Bike over 100 miles during my wonderful week of quality time during this week.

I would like to thank my 2009 Elantra for doing a great job providing fun and safe transportation. Also a big thanks to Vermont. Thanks for saving me for the next adventure! To be continued!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment