Sunday, May 31, 2015

Heads Carolina, Tails The Green Mountains



Yesterday I enjoyed the pleasure of leaving the City of Toronto. For yet another 1 week escaping the real world. In the relaxed and very green "State of Vermont".

I have included a few pictures I took. Stuck in a traffic jam. Located on express (eastbound) lanes of the 401. Nobody is ever going to convince me that living in an overcrowded area is a good or healthy standard of living life. Also I have added a few photos taken on my arrival in the Green Mountains!

I dedicate this trip to the song "Heads Carolina, Tails California. Sung wonderfully by singer Jo Dee Messina. This great tune brings to life very quickly the joy of getting away from a poor standard of living. And getting the chance to visit a place that is both warmer and greener!!! Thank you very much Jo Dee!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg5XVJUeBdI







No comments:

Post a Comment