Monday, May 18, 2015

O.K. Blue Jays "Let's Play Ball"


My brother John and I missed out at attending the baseball game played in Buffalo yesterday. However we were in attendance the Toronto Blue Jays big win today at the "Skydome". I refuse to call this sporting venue by it's official corporate name. So we will leave it at that.

I have not attended a Blue Jays game at Skydome in many years. The baseball experience today was enjoyed! John and I were seated in the 200 level in home-run alley in left field. The home run Albert Pujols hit in the 4th inning went streaking just a few rows over where John and I were seated. The viewpoint for watching the game was very good. I did take lots of pictures using the Fujifilm camera that I had purchased from Al's sister Shelley. The results for the pictures were quite good. I have posted the best of the photos I shot today for other fans of the game of baseball to enjoy!

My only really complaint with the baseball experience at the Skydome today. Was the cost of the concessions is completely outrageous! $18.95 for a hotdog, soft-drink and a bag of chips is just way to much to charge a paying customer trying to enjoy themselves at the ballpark $10.95 for a can of beer and $5 for a .10 bottle of water is just going to stop people from supporting this great sport. There will come a point in time when the fans will just be forced to say "no way". "That is just too much to pay!

The Blue Jays did win the game in a very good display of hitting! The final score "Blue Jays 10 and the Angels of Anaheim 6. The back-catcher of the Blue Jays Russell Martin was the star player of the game. I have included the box scores and my pictures of the Blue Jays victory today!

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2015_05_18_anamlb_tormlb_1&mode=box&partnerId=LR_box




















No comments:

Post a Comment