Friday, July 1, 2016

Vermont Route 129



During my time enjoyed on the Isle La Motte. I did ride my bike on Vermont Route 129.   During my cycling yesterday morning. I rode as far as the "Causeway" that connects The Isle La Motte with Alburgh. Vermont Route 129 is the 5.415-mile (8.715 km) connector route.That connects the town of Alburgh & the Isle La Motte with U.S. Route 2. When Vt Route 129 ends at the intersection, where School and Church streets beings. Then Vt Route 129 becomes "Main Street" on the Isle La Motte. Main Street run on the east side of the island. Until it connects to the West side of the Island. When it becomes West Shore Rd. Vermont Route 129 is the only road to drive onto the island.

I have included some photos of this road.
The Hall's Apple Orchards located on the south side of the island.
Looking north on Main Street. Heading towards the heart of the village on Isle La Motte.

Just arriving in the village.

On Vermont 129 heading East.



The "Causeway" that connects Vt Route 129 with Alburgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment