Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Cycling Down "West Shore Rd."



A view of Lake Champlain. From School St looking west.




Certainly I can say that Cycling can be thoroughly enjoyed in all parts of Vermont! Also when you are visiting the Vermont Islands. You can peddle for miles in basically flat terrain.  Which is a further extension of the lush Green Mountain vegetation. Plus with lots of beautiful views of Lake Champlain.


This morning after enjoying a very nice breakfast as the Old Schoolhouse. Which featured some delicious French Toast made by Carol. I set out for a very nice bike ride on the Isle LaMotte. I road west down School Street which runs into "West Side Rd". Then I rode south on West Side Rd. I have included some photos I took of this great cycling experience!











No comments:

Post a Comment