Friday, June 24, 2016

Blueberry Lake & The Warren Store

I have enjoyed a wonderful day of life today. During my 2016 Vermont Adventure! Again Mother Nature my friend has come through with flying colors. Creating such wonderful summer weather to enjoy during my vacation.
I have enjoyed two swims in unique and wonderful Blueberry Lake. With a great lunch also enjoyed at "The Warren Store". Also I completed two bike rides to Rochester. One in the morning and one in the afternoon.






The beauty of "Blueberry Lake" is hard to be beat. It is a man-made lake. That seems hard to believe that Mother Nature didn't create this small and idyllic piece of blue water. Today was my first experience to swim in Blueberry Lake. The water was so warm and clean. As the source of Blueberry Lake is a natural spring. I enjoyed the swim so much in this tranquil place. Like famed singer Jim Croce use to say. "If you dig it do it"!  "And if you really dig it, do it twice".

So after a very enjoyed lunch at the "Warren Store". I enjoyed a second swim in Blueberry Lake. The surroundings in and around The Warren Store are so special. As you get to totally enjoy being apart of nature. Even though you are also enjoying  the very nice amenities of a special Vermont Village!

I have enjoyed this day to the max!!!. It has left me feeling; relaxed, tranquil and feeling physically better! Thanks Vermont I sure needed that!!!





My received fortune, drinking a cup of herbal tea. Summed up my entire day today!

To find beautiful "Blueberry Lake". You turn onto Plunkton Rd. off of Vt. Route 100. The turnoff to Plunkton Rd is 4 KM (2.5 miles) north of "Moss Glen Falls". Just follow Plunkton Rd until come to Blueberry Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment