Monday, June 20, 2016

Swimming In Vermont



The first full day of my holiday in Vermont has gone well. After breakfast I did one of favorite Vermont bike rides. Riding from the Gathering Inn 4 miles south to the town of Rochester. After arriving in Rochester I did enjoy a fresh hot coffee at Sandy's Bakery & Book Shop.

The next order of business was to try and cool off. As the temperature did rise to a warm 86 degrees Fahrenheit today. I drove up north on Vt Route 100 towards the village of "Warren". I stopped in for a swim at Warren Falls for a badly needed swim. I did enjoy swimming in a natural pool located in this idyllic place. Next on agenda was a wonderful sandwich. To be enjoyed at the "Warren Store". Their "Hello Birdie" chicken salad sandwich. Did a nice job to satisfy my appetite!


Photos from "Warren Falls"

I got enjoy a bonus swim. As I was speaking to a friendly lady during my swim. At the cascades in Warren Falls. The friendly lady told me about another nice location to swim in the "Mad River". The place is called "Riverside Park". I did easily find this nice place to enjoy another cool experience! During the first day of 2016 Green Mountain Holiday.




My photos from "Riverside Park"

No comments:

Post a Comment