Sunday, June 19, 2016

I'm Not In Kansas Anymore!



My 2016 Trip to Vermont has begun! I'm so lucky to be here. For two whole weeks I have escaped the rat race living in the Greater Toronto Area! Which includes overcrowding, bad drivers, noise, pollution and all the negative social problems that are caused by living in the rat race!

For two precious weeks I get to enjoy living in this beautiful land of Green! That is officially named Vermont. When I make the transition from Toronto to Vermont. It is just like Dorthy imaginary dream of being transformed to the magical land of Oz. Only my journey. Is not part of my imagination! As the State of Vermont is absolutely real and beautiful place to be!!!

I have included some photos of my ferry crossing across Lake Champlain today, on my arrival in the Green Mountain State of Vermont!

Leaving Essex N.Y.




Luxury home overlooking Lake Champlain, Charlotte Vt.

The old General Store located in Charlotte, Vt.




No comments:

Post a Comment