Friday, October 7, 2016

A Special Day! Enjoyed in a Special Place!

  Mount Mansfield overlooking the Town of Stowe, Vermont.
Today was a wonderful day enjoyed on this vacation! I could never find the prefect words to properly describe. The true beauty of the State of Vermont. Taking in all of this extreme beauty. Leaves me just lost for words and in total awe. Of this wonderful place know as "The Green Mountain State".

My day started with a light breakfast at the Gathering Inn. Then I prepared my car for a day trip. I decided to enjoy this final day of vacation in the town of Stowe located north. From the town of Hancock. Which was my home base during this vacation.

It was not hard to drive to Stowe. It is just a northern trip on Vermont Route 100. I passed through the towns of: Granville, Warren, Waitsfield, and Waterbury. Until you finally arrive in the town of Stowe. Like the rest of Vermont. The town of Stowe is a delightful location. With lots of great amenities. Also with lots of beauty to offer the people who live here, or visit here. Stowe is also one of the best ski locations located in "The State of Vermont". The highest mountain located in the Green Mountains, Mount Mansfield overlooks the town of Stowe.

The weather conditions were just perfect today! Which included; bright sunshine, no wind, no humidity, and a high temperature about 23 Celsius or about 73 Fahrenheit. After I arrived in the town of Stowe. I enjoyed a wonderful chicken salad sandwich with a cup of split pea soup.  The Cafe on Main Street is consistently a wonderful place to enjoy a meal. While you are located in Stowe Vermont.

I enjoyed a very nice bike ride on the "Rec Path" located in the town of Stowe. I always enjoy taking photos while I am visiting a beautiful place. I have included the best photos from the experience today, on this post.

After the bike ride. I enjoyed a nice coffee located right across from the Rec Path. The Black Cap Coffee Shop always serves a deciduous cup of Joe. I then enjoyed the drive heading south on Vermont Rte. 100. Which would take me back to the village of Hancock. Where the Gathering Inn is located. The drive back to Hancock today. Just reinforces my opinion. That the State of Vermont is truly one of the greatest and most beautiful places located on our Planet Earth!

To make this day one to remember for all time! I enjoyed a great stake dinner. Cooked by the "Travel Wolfe" at the "Gathering Inn". Served with spinach salad and a baked potato. This day is a day. You just never want to see it come to an end!







          This photo taken from the "Black Cap Coffee Shop" located across from the Stowe                                     Church.
                                   My fabulous dinner tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment