Sunday, January 22, 2017

Point Me In The Direction Of Albuquerque


Yes it is almost that time again. It is now fast approaching. A new adventure to a brand new location. During my travels. The Travel Wolfe has visited and explored all of the Southern American States. Except for one. That being the State of New Mexico. I came close to the New Mexico boarder during my 2007 Arizona Trip. When I visited the Petrified Forest National Park located in the northeastern part of Arizona. It was less then 50 miles to the boarder of New Mexico.

The State of New Mexico. Contains a lot of interest for the Travel Wolfe. It is all the beautiful wide open spaces. Combining both desert and mountain regions. The dry and clean desert air will also be enjoyed very much by me! Located at 7000 feet above sea level. Is the beautiful State Capitol City of Santa Fe. It is certainly worth exploring and getting some great pictures of this mountain capitol city. The city of Santa Fe is located at the highest attitude of any State Capitol in the United States.The UFO Museum located in the city of Roswell is also worth a look. To examine any proof of any extra terrestrials. That have ever have visited our Planet Earth before. Of big interest for me is doing a hike in the famous "Carlsbad Caverns". Where you can go on amazing underground walks. In 1968 the classic science movie "Journey to The Center of Earth". Was shot on location at Carlsbad Caverns National Park. Making the underground scenes portrayed in this classic movie look so real! Being an everlasting horse racing fan. A visit to Sunland Park to try and make some cash. Will be a part of my itinerary.

As always I look very forward to a new holiday, a new adventure! I look very forward to find out exactly why. They call the U.S. State of New Mexico "The Land of Enchantment" Tally Ho and away I go!!!!!!!

The title of the is post is dedicated to David Cassidy and his step mom Shirley Jones. Who made so much fun music singing in the "Partridge Family", in the 1970's. Which has helped to keep me pointed in the right direction!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38XsRcDmTFc

No comments:

Post a Comment