Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Itineray for the Pacific Northwest!


On the great advise of Ethan Allan S. Al has laid out the plans for a fantastic vacation. All I have to do is live it, and make it happen. So for all you fellow travelers out there. Here is the plan.

I arrive in Vancouver on June 6. Drive south into the U.S.A. I drive to Bellingham, then take the ferry into the Jan Juan islands, and spend the day.

Sun June 7- Drive to Anacortes. Threw Whidbey Island. Then take the ferry to Milkuleto, then drive to Seattle. When arriving in Seatle take the ferry to Bainbridge Island, and enjoy dinner at Cafe Nola. Spend the night on Bainbridge Island.

Monday June 8- Check out Bremerton and drive south (scenic beach) to Olympia, stay in Olympia.

Tuesday June 9- Drive to Mt. St. Helens, then to the coast, then Astoria, then to Seaside, then to Oresham, stay in Gresham. Or stay in Seaside, Oregon overnight.

Wednesday June 10- Drive scenic highway (Hwy 84) along the Columbia River. Beautiful scenic points to enjoy. Stay in Gresham.

Thursday June 11- Drive the Mt. Hood Loop scenic drive. Stay in Gresham.

Friday June 12- Drive back to Seattle. Chance to visit the islands again, or enjoy Seattle.

Saturday June 13- Drive back to Vancouver. Spend the day in Vancouver, and enjoy the sights. Fly back to Toronto and reality. My return flight is 11 PM.

Well there you have it. That is the game plan. I thank Ethan Allan S. for his valuable input. I look very forward to the adventure.

The posted picture is of the Columbia river gorge from the Washington State side. I hope my pictures turn out as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment