Monday, February 8, 2016

Enjoying Varadero Beach!

Walking to Varadero Beach from my hotel.
Today I woke up feeling well rested and was ready to enjoy a day on the beach. After all that is the main reason for visiting the country of Cuba. There are actually 3 reasons. Which are; the sand, the sea, and the sun. The last 3 days of my Cuban experience. I plan to enjoy all I can of all of what Mother Nature can throw my way. Before I head back to what is left of winter, waiting for me at home.

First before I left the Hotel. I had to register the two included dinners at the restaurants located in my hotel, The Palma Real. That were part of my holiday package from Air Canada. I accomplished that and got to chat with some friendly fellow Canadians. It was nice chatting with you Lisa and Jeff. There are no problems finding fellow Canadians tourist here in Cuba.

After arranging my included dinners at my hotel. Hoping that this will be an improvement to the dinning experience that I have endured during my trip thus far. I then went to try the beach snack bar provided by the Palma Real. I did try a hamburger. It defiantly was not a hamburger in paradise!!! Yes we do not come to Cuba for the food! I did set out an enjoyed a very nice hike along the beach! Even though the weather conditions were not idea. It was a mainly overcast day with the high maybe reaching 25C. When ever I felt like taking a break. I would jump in the warm water to relax and try and renew my body and mind. I walked a fair distance then finally turned around to head back to my hotel. I did loose my orientation and walked past where I was suppose to make the turn back to my hotel. But not a serious mistake when you’re on vacation enjoying a very nice beach in a sun destination! I have included some photos of the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment