Friday, February 5, 2016

Travel to Cuba!

Pictures of "Josone Park"
I have just begun a week of enjoying the sun and the sea in Varadero, Cuba. The Travel Wolfe made this choice based on my brother John and other coworkers who have enjoyed quality time visiting the island country of Cuba. I also have some travel friends who would also enjoy the chance to visit Cuba in the future. My choice was really a very easy one for me. As we are in the midst of economic chaos and uncertain times. Which has seen our Canadian dollar drop to very low levels compared to the U.S. dollar. This has made it much tougher to afford the cost of travel. The American dollar is still the international currency of the world. This however may also change in the future. As division of the American people grows along with there uncontrollable national debts.The American people seem to be unwilling to work together. To try and solve at least some of major issues that now threatens the stability of there country! However saying all of that. We always have to keep in mind. That we should always strive to keep enjoying life as long and as much as we can!

I booked this all inclusive holiday through “Selloff Vacation.Com. I found this website the best for finding a good deal for an all inclusive vacation to visit a sun destination. All inclusive holidays include; airfare, bus transportation to and from your hotel and the airport, your hotel logging, and all the food and beverages for the entire length of your stay. All inclusive resort vacations are not really the preferred way for the Travel Wolfe to travel. However they are very good value for the oh mighty dollar and can’t be ignored! My hotel in Varadero is the Bellevue Palma Real. I got to fly with Air Canada on this vacation who are also the administers for my holiday.

After checking in at the hotel. I got to enjoy to lunch and sampled one of the local beers brewed here in Cuba. The food and drink were very decent. I then went for a short walk and chattered with a friendly local guy named Larry. Who works as a local guide in Varadero. I met Larry at a beautiful local park located In Varadero named Josone Park. After getting settled into my room at the hotel. I then had my first chance to swim on the Beach in Varadero. The beach located here is a very long and sandy beach. The water is very shallow. The conditions were not ideal for my first swim. But I did feel more relaxed and refreshed after the experience. I hope to swim as much as I can during my Cuban experience. Hoping to go home ready to take on life again in the modern technological and crazy world that now live in. I have to admit that some of that modern convince is missed being here in Cuba. But other modern technological luxuries that a lot of us have become to rely on. In my opinion will only prove to hurt our society more then it will help in the future. I will end this post with my complements to the Cuba people. Who are very happy to be enjoyable hosts. They try to make people feel very welcome visiting there country! Oh yes and I do love drinking the fresh coffee served here in Cuba!
Photos from the beach in Varadero!

No comments:

Post a Comment