Sunday, June 11, 2017

A Brave New World


Very happy to report. I am writing this post from the friendly confines of the "Green Mountain State" of Vermont. Yes it is a great pleasure to enjoy another happy time in "The Land of Green". As holidays can prove to be a great stress relief from the burdens of normal life. I personally feel that I have been let free from a prison. Getting the chance to get away from the "Greater Toronto Area". Total gridlock and overcrowding are the norm now in Canada's largest city. With no let up in sight. The quality of life as we know it in The Greater Toronto Area. Will only continue to decline moving into the future. I believe that more and more destructed people living in the GTA would move away. To a friendlier and less populated area. If they economically could. Most people like myself. Can only grin and bear it. Dreaming of the day. When maybe it could be possible to leave the Greater Toronto Area for good.

I arrived yesterday in Hancock, Vermont. Traveling from my home in Brampton. Making the trip in slightly more than 9 hours. Which it record time for me, travelling to Vermont. The route I selected to get here was the correct one. Also the weather conditions were perfect. When I arrived! It made me feel. That I have arrived in a Brave New World! Compared to what is now left of the quality of life I use to remember and enjoy in the old world, of yesterday.

Peace and beauty can be found in all parts of this place they call Vermont. It has always presented the perfect venue for a great vacation for me. For the only bad part of coming on a vacation to Vermont. Is having to leave to go home. I can only keep the dream alive and well. For spending the rest of my days living on Planet Earth. Here in this glorious place know as Vermont. I have included a few photos since arriving in "The Green Mountain State" yesterday.







No comments:

Post a Comment