Saturday, June 24, 2017

By An Angry Lake


On the way back to my my home. I stopped into Trenton, Ont. To visit long time friend Keith. Which was a big help in breaking up a 9 hour drive to get back to Brampton.

It gave me the chance to relax and renew my confidence. And to let all of the beauty I had adsorbed during my holiday in Vermont to be absorbed! Also a very nice dinner at the Yukon Galley. Which is the main place that provides great food for all the hard working staff. At the Air Force Base located in Trenton. The general public is also allowed onto the base to enjoy the great food served at the "Yukon Galley". Only when their is a security alert in effect. Is the general public restricted from visiting this part of the Trenton Air Force Base. I have enjoyed many a great meal at a great price at the "Yukon Galley"!

For our entertainment in the evening. A visit to a secluded beach on Lake Ontario. Near the town of Consecon was exactly a perfect choice. To enjoy the last part of my late Spring vacation. Terry a good friend of Keith went along to enjoy the sites and sound that Lake Ontario was going to provide to us. When we arrived. The wind was blowing and the waves were riding high. The sea birds were in a state of euphoria. As they were looking for food and enjoyed flying and gliding all of the swift moving currents of wind! I did my best to catch the monuments that were enjoyed! Using my Canon Camera. Viewing a very angry but surreal Lake Ontario. 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkkJpobWlGI&feature=youtu.be
Video and a great memory of a very upset Lake Ontario!




No comments:

Post a Comment