Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Those Wonderful Green Mountains!


Another wonderful holiday has come and gone. But so very happy that I have enjoyed more quality time. Living my life in the Green Mountain State! For enjoying time being on vacation should be some of the happiest days you get to enjoy during your lifetime.

Very lucky for me. I have found a spiritual home. Getting the opportunity to live and holiday in the State of Vermont. Every wonderful amenity that makes Vermont a very special destination. To travel away too. Gives me the chance to enjoy life my way. As I have described in past posts. Vermont is just like a small and very beautiful European Country that is part of North America. With the very high costs of travelling today. It makes perfect sense to me. To travel to and enjoy Vermont. Instead of selecting some other exotic and wonderful holiday location.

I have enjoyed so, so much. And it starts as soon as I lay eyes on Lake Champlain. That euphoric feeling continues throughout all of seconds, minutes and days. That I get to call "The Green Mountain State" my home.

As always I have lots to be thankful for. For all the times I have had the opportunity to sail away and enjoy life during a vacation. And for all the trips that have gone so smoothly. When oh so much can go wrong. When you travel away on a vacation. A huge thanks to "Mother Nature" who I feel seems to be following my life. Not on Facebook. But in real life! As every time I have traveled away on vacation. The force, the energy that regulates and controls this home we call "Planet Earth". Has provided a wonderful environment. So I have had the pleasure to enjoy my travels very much!

I would like again to thank "Kathleen Byrne" owner and proprietor of the "Gathering Inn" located in Hancock. The Gathering Inn has provided to me a wonderful place to call home during so many wonderful Vermont Vacations.

A very special thanks to my late mother Charlotte. Who gave me the gift of life. And also for inspiring me and giving me the ambition to travel. Which has provided so many wonderful memories during my journey through my life!

A very special thanks to Vermont. You have provided and given me so much during every time I have ventured to pay you a visit! For those Wonderful Green Mountains have so much to contribute to a wonderful quality of life. For those reading this post. Always remember. That Vermont is really not a State at all. It is for now and always. A Wonderful State of Mind!












No comments:

Post a Comment