Friday, July 21, 2017

Stowe Away!

 The fabulous "Rec" path in Stowe.

My 24 speed Raleigh Serengeti Mountain Bike.

Almost on ever Vermont trip I have had the pleasure to be on. I have tried to spend 1 day enjoying the beautiful vermont town named "Stowe". During my visits I have enjoyed biking the "Rec Path". The 5 1/2 miles recreational path. That winds through the valley of Stowe. Allowing bikers, runners and walkers the chance to absorb all of the beauty that is contained in the valley of Stowe. You will also get some great views of Mount Mansfield. Which is the highest mountain in the Green Mountain State of Vermont! After the bike ride. I again got to enjoy a nutritious and delicious lunch in the "Cafe on Main Street". Which consisted of; 1/2 of a chicken on rye bread. A cup of clam chowder soup, a bag of salt and vinigar chips and was washed down with a cool can of organic green tea!

I have included some photos of the experience today. Thank you Stowe. It is always a real pleasure to pay you a visit!


Two more photos showing the rustic beauty of Stowe, Vermont.




Photos take from "Mountain Road" 

No comments:

Post a Comment