Saturday, July 22, 2017

Biking- Missisquoi Valley Rail Trail




Today was another great day enjoyed on my Summer Vermont Adventure. When I had to get a flat front tire repaired in a local bike shop. early during this trip. During my wait to have the shop repair the tire. I started to look at a brochure on display in the bike shop. Giving the information on biking on the "Missisquoi Valley Rail Trail". This very scenic hiking and biking trail begins in the town of St Albans and continues northwest to the the town of Richford. This hiking and biking trail is 26.4 miles in length. The trail is what remains of an old rail line. Biking or hiking on this unique trail. Gives the user and excellent opportunity to See what's makes the State of Vermont. A beautiful place to be!

I have included my photos from my experience of biking on the "Missisquoi Valley Rail Trail" from St. Albans to past the town of Sheldon. Then I returned to St Albans.


















No comments:

Post a Comment