Monday, June 12, 2017

A Day in The Life of Vermont!


                                        Moss Glen Falls- Granville


                                     Looking towards the Gathering Inn- Hancock
Very hot today but a great day of this vacation. I'm sure most people would be totally bored on vacation in Vermont. After all where I am located in the village of Hancock. There are no fast food restaurants, no posh nightclubs, no gambling, no decadent shopping, and no movie theaters. The only element that you will find the abundant of in the Green Mountain State. Is sheer and stunning beauty. In a very clean and natural vibrant environment. Yes I love to be here in Vermont. For me it is the perfect place to enjoy life and to hide away from a human world that is both losing a positive direction and perspective. Maybe this will change for the better in the future. We can only and always hope for the best! I have included some photos of my day in the life of Vermont!!!



                                A fun afternoon at the Beach- Lake Dunmore

No comments:

Post a Comment