Wednesday, July 3, 2019

A Green Bike, In A Very Green Place


First day of my Vermont Vacation 2019. Has gone very, very well. It is great to back in the "Green Mountain State". I am here with a new bike. I found this great Peugeot Saguenay bike last year, in a thrift store. I have been hunting and shopping in thrift stores for years. Holding the thought in my head. That one man's junk, is another man's treasure! I have found 2 great vintage Peugeot bikes in thrift stores. For a very nominal amount of money! This Saguenay 12 speed bike, just needed some new tries and some tender loving care. And this great bike can be enjoyed for years to come! No sense at all for spending big bucks for a new bike!

I have included some photos of riding this Green Peugeot Bike in a very, very Green Place! Enjoy the scenic ride!







No comments:

Post a Comment