Monday, July 8, 2019

Living the Life! Green Mountain Style

                                                          Vt. Route 100 northbound
I enjoyed just an awesome day on my 2019 Vermont Vacation. Thanks to Mother Nature, and Thank You Green Mountains. You have both done a superb job making me very welcome and thankful. That I get to enjoy more quality time. Enjoying a great vacation! Visiting the "Green Mountain" State of Vermont. Which has become very essential to enjoying our lives in this rat race world. That our world has become!

But let me not dwell on the negative and just enjoy the positive! I woke up very relaxed. Enjoyed a nice simple breakfast at the Gathering Inn. Then enjoyed a very nice bike ride up to the village of Granville. When I arrived back at the Gathering Inn. I put the bike rack back on my car. Loading my Peugeot bike on the rack. Then set out for the town of Stowe which is located 38 miles north of the village of Hancock.

On arriving at Stove and after parking my car. I enjoyed a very nice lunch at the "Cafe On Main". Which has become a very good habit. During my visits to Stowe. Then I set out to enjoy my second bike ride of the day. Enjoying this picture perfect day. Not a cloud in the sky, bright sunshine, clean and refreshing air, and lots of beautiful green scenery, to enjoy! The rat race, does not exist within the State of Vermont. It is so refreshing not to feel and behave like a rat any more. Even if it is just for a short time. It is so refreshing and wonderful to live and enjoy life. In this extraordinary place of  eloquent beauty! On the return trip back to Hancock. I just had to stop, and enjoy a wonderful and refreshing swim in Blueberry Lake.

Enjoy the photos. I look very forward to tomorrow!

                                                           The "Rec Path" in Stowe

                                                                The "Little River"

                                                            Mt. Mansfield

                                                          Blueberry Lake


No comments:

Post a Comment