Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Appointment with Dr.Vermont



A ritual and a way of life to me. A way to survive and enjoy some more time in my life has arrived again. Yes I am back in the Green Mountain State of Vermont. To enjoy some more quality time! The peace and serenity of Vermont. Has become part of my DNA. Trying to enjoy life in what has become a rat-race  on steroids. Is making it very hard to enjoy life. Which is a terrible shame! This has made going on vacation and holidays not a luxury. But a necessity to survive all of the stress and unpleasant elements of life. That has become the new normal.

So I am having and enjoying my appointment with my favorite Doctor.With the extreme beauty and peace of Vermont. Where every shade of green comes alive. To treat any problems that ales us. Weather it be, body, spirit or soul. Dr. Vermont with find your problem, and find the proper remedy. Until you are well again. To return back and survive in the real world of today. For the Green Mountain State. Truly has the medicine no regular doctor could prescribe!






No comments:

Post a Comment