Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Favorite Arizona Home




This past February I had the chance to visit the "Grand Canyon State" Arizona for the second time. It was an excellent winter vacation for me. Travel has always been the chance for me to turn a very normal mundane existence. Into the opportunity to make life, fun, exciting, and real pleasure to experience.

My favorite home away from home on this trip. Was my accommodation in Flagstaff, Arizona. It was the "Grand Canyon International Hostel" located at 19 1/2 South San Francisco Street. Flagstaff is a excellent town to visit. When you are there, and if you don't make some new friends, and haven't had a great time. Then you have had real bad luck, or are a very anti social person. I did have a great time there! Also I made some great news friends. I call Flagstaff the true home of free spirits and travellers. The hostel there is very well run. It offered nice private rooms for only $40. The amenities of this hostel are very good, and free parking is available. Flagstaff is located just below the highest mountain in Arizona. Which is Humphreys Peak at 12,643' high. Flagstaff attitude is just below 7000 feet. This town is a great location for staying prior to a visit to see the Grand Canyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment