Sunday, May 20, 2012

Take A Ride On The Country Side!

So far I have enjoyed a very good holiday weekend. A chance to regroup, unwind, spend time with some good friends,and enjoy so great food! Isn't that what life is all about. Trying to make the time in our life. As enjoyable as we possibility can. One of the best ways for me to enjoy life. Is just to get away from it all. I love being in a beautiful place. The way Mother Nature intended it to be. I enjoy very much to be entertained by the good lady! So this morning after enjoying a hearty breakfast. Consisting of my homemade Cinnamon French Toast. Me and my old Raleigh Mountain bike headed north on Dixie Road. To get away from it all. Our destination was the Caledon Trailway. Located just north of "Old Baseline Road". I rode west on the trail last year and enjoyed a most amazing ride. Enjoying my first ever swim in the Credit River. This time I headed east on the trail. I rode until I reached a residential part of Palgrave. I turned around at that point, and rode back to my car. This esction of the Caledon Trailway is full of beautiful Ontario scenery. Consisting of natural forest, prime Ontario farmland, and also some small ponds and streams. I have included some great photos I took. Of living my life "On The Country Side". I do prefer to be on this side of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment