Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hancock Oktoberfest 2014


The rain came in earnest yesterday. So it was a day just to relax and rest. I can't complain about the weather. As mother nature has looked after the Travel Wolfe as she always has. With very fine conditions prevailing in "The Green Mountain State". Allowing me to enjoy my holiday in Vermont very much!

I did attend the local Oktoberfest celebration yesterday, held in the village of Hancock. Despite the heavy rain. There looked to be a decent turnout. I enjoyed a very nice lunch. Which included; a cabbage soup, a brat with sauerkraut, two spring rolls, and a delicious & humongous chocolate chip cookie for desert. Then I walked back to the Gathering Inn and just slept and recharged for the final day of my trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment