Sunday, October 5, 2014

Cycling on Vt Route 100!


The final day of my Vermont Autumn 2014 has been excellent! After an enjoyed homemade ham & eggs breakfast. I biked into Rochester to enjoy a hot herbal tea at Sandy's. By the time I cycled back to the Gathering Inn. It was very clear that the weather had totally rebound from yesterday wet and dreadful conditions.
I made the decision to bike the 7 miles north on Route 100 to visit "Moss Glen Falls". The 14 mile bike ride was enjoyed. Also with the heavy rain from yesterday. Moss Glen Falls was also recharged and revitalized. Putting on a beautiful display of Nature's beauty.
I have enjoyed my Vermont Vacation 2014! Vermont is the medicine a Doctor cannot prescribe! I have included some photos from the 14 mile journey visiting Moss Glen Falls today.













No comments:

Post a Comment