Friday, October 3, 2014

The Burlington Bike Way on Lake Champlain


The weather here in Vermont was outstanding today. Just what dreams are made of. In fact all the time I enjoyed visiting Vermont. Gives me the sensation. I am in fact a part of some elaborate dream that has come true!
Today I spent some special time enjoying Vermont's only urban place that is a city. And what a beautiful place it is. The only city located in North America that contains a pedestrian shopping district. Just like they enjoy in major cities in Europe. Lots of great shopping and quality restaurants can be found in downtown Burlington. After a great lunch at the Noodle Shop. I rode my bike onto the Burlington Bike Way. I rode until I found my favorite spot. Just feeling totally relaxed, enjoying the bright sunshine and great vistas of Lake Champlain.
The entire day and this trip have been outstanding!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment