Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wonderful Oregon!





My recent trip to Oregon went so well. The vagabond way I have enjoyed to travel since 1986 is so rewarding. So much can go wrong however. So when everything goes well. There is so much to be thankful for!
My itinerary was well planed for this trip. Mother nature again welcomed my back to Oregon with open arms. The weather was good for the whole trip. On October 7th which was a Friday. The rain came. So I went to visit the high desert region and the city of "Bend".
A lot of great memories were created by going on this trip. The city of Portland. I would get very boring saying all the great things that make this city so special. It is all the Oregon green, the Willamette River, the old bridges, the friendly people. That make this city so great!
When you are living in Portland. You are oh so privileged! As you are so close to some of the best beauty on our planet. From the "Columbia River Gorge", Magnificent Mt. Hood, the high desert or the ocean coast. The possibilities to enjoy nature are endless!!!
Here is my thank you's for being back in Oregon. My thanks to all the people that I met in Portland, and also staying at the Hawthorne Hostel. That made my trip so enjoyable. The Hawthorne district is a great place to call home.
A special thanks to the "Hawthorne Bridge". Thanks for being there all these years. You are a special part of "The City of Roses".
Thanks to the "Pacific Crest Trail". It is always important to find the right path through our journey in life. It makes living life a whole lot more enjoyable!
I have to again thank Mt. Hood! You are magnificent! You do represent the pride and spirit of the great state of Oregon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment