Sunday, September 28, 2014

Cruising to Quechee!


Today has been a wonderful first of Autumn 2014 adventure to Vermont. Feeling totally elated to be here! After a short breakfast. I set out for my day's actives. Also the weather was just wonderful going up to a high of 80 degrees. With bright sunny skies.
On my itinerary today. Was to travel back to where my Vermont adventures had begun in the fall of 2007. I declare that my official Vermont hometown is "White River Junction". Where I enjoyed many happy days. Calling the 1849 Hotel Coolidge, my Vermont home.

So my route today was south on Rt. 100 to Vt Rt. 4 east. TO the village of Quchee. Where on the weekends they have a flea market. Then lunch in White River Junction. I would try and find and swim in Heartland Lake. Then on the drive back to The Gathering Inn. I would in at the thrift store located in Bridgewater.

The day was enjoyed!!!! I didn't find Heartland Lake. However the rest of the day was throughly enjoyed. I can't wait for tomorrow!

I have included some photos of cruising the "The Green Mountains" on my way to the village of Quechee.











No comments:

Post a Comment