Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Hiding Away From It All in Warren!


The weather was a little more fall like today. However it was an incredible day for the Travel Wolfe. I started the day with my normal daily bike ride to Sandy's after my breakfast the Gathering Inn. Then after the bike ride. I drove my Elantra north on route 100 to the Idyllic village of Warren Vermont. Warren has developed into a favorite place for me. Not only located in Vermont. But in the entire world. A place to just escape real life completely. A place of total tranquility and beauty. That will always leave you in a natural euphoric mood. Thank you very much Warren, Vermont. The Travel Wolfe needed that!!!

Also a big thanks to the Warren Country Story for providing me with a chunky chicken sandwich. Which was not only delirious. But very nutritious!


The Warren Store and my chunky chicken sandwich that was enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment