Monday, September 29, 2014

My Vermont Hometown- "White River Junction"


After the experience at the Quechee Flea Market. A visit to the town of White River Junction. Was the next part of my day. I did say hello to the proprietors of historic Coolidge Hotel. This was the place where my trips to Vermont began in the fall of 2007. So for that reason. I will always consider White River Junction my Vermont Hometown!
I have included some pictures of rolling down the hill off of Vermont Rt. 4 into White River Junction. Also some pictures of my lunch at the cafe at the Hotel Coolidge. Also a few shots of walking around the town.









Where the White River comes to an end, and flows into the Connecticut River. Which is the boarder between Vermont and New Hampshire.



No comments:

Post a Comment