Thursday, September 25, 2014

Have Car- Will Travel!


Due to circumstances beyond my control. I was forced to say good-bye to my 2001 Toyota Corolla. Losing such a loyal and dependable travel companion did hurt. However life will continue for the Travel Wolfe!
The plates that adorned the Corolla have been passed onto a Sliver 2009 Hyundai Elantra. This new means of transport for the Travel Wolfe. Will allow me to ounce again escape my normal life. Living here in the Greater Toronto area. This coming Saturday. I leave ounce again to enjoy the Green Mountains of Vermont for Fall Foliage Season.A wonderful tradition that began for me, back in the Fall of 2007. As always I look very forward to laying my eyes on Lake Champlain and the Green Mountains. See you on Saturday!

 Just some more information on my 2001 Toyota Corolla. I purchased the car brand new in the fall of 2000. I drove the Corolla over 343,000 KM. Which included 9 trips to Vermont, and one trip to New Orleans. We shared many special memories. You will not be forgotten!

My new ride. 2009 Hyundai Enlantra.


No comments:

Post a Comment