Saturday, October 3, 2015

Detoxification

"The Blue Skies over the Green Mountains" is a fantastic combination"
Hello everyone, and yes I'm back in Vermont enjoying myself! So grateful to be here you have no idea!!! Currently I'm going through "Detoxification" Here is the definition of "Detoxification (detox for short) is the physiological or medicinal removal of toxic substances from a living organism, including, but not limited to, the human body, which is mainly carried out by the liver".

It is all the crap we have to endure to survive in our normal lives. That causes are bodies to fill with too many toxins. There are many causes that can produce toxic build up in our bodies, which include; work, stress, pollution. Caused by driving, exposure to too many unhappy people, overcrowding, constant exposure to social and economic problems. Brought on by; Poor life style, poor diet, over consumption of drugs (both prescribed and recreational) and yes consumption of too many fucking alcoholic beverages! Yes Vermont is a chance for me to detox. So I can have a chance to make it to the next holiday. I have added a few photos! Again I repeat I'm so thankful that this place named Vermont! Yes it really does exist! It has been so beneficial to me. That I have had the pleasure to visit here so many times!

No comments:

Post a Comment