Sunday, October 4, 2015

Enjoying A Day in Vermont!

Photos of my visit today to "Quechee Gorge"
On this beautiful Autumn Sunday enjoyed in "The Green Mountain". I enjoyed a very nice simple breakfast at the Gathering Inn. What made this breakfast special was the wonderful rye bread that was purchased at Sandy's Books and Bakery located in the Vermont town of Rochester.

Then I drove all the way to the village of Quechee. I looked around at the Flea Market located there. Then I enjoyed sampling all of the tasty "Cabot Cheese Cheese" for lunch. Next I enjoyed the short but scenic hike of "Quechee Gorge". The weather was so nice today. I didn't want to leave the Gorge as I became so relaxed!

However I did somehow find the energy to walk back to my car. I then started my return trip back to the Gathering Inn. First I enjoyed a visit to the Old Paper-Mill Building that is located in the village of "Bridgewater". I checked out the Thrift Shop located in this historic building. I did find the set of 3 cassette tapes of famed musician Bob Dylan's Bootleg Series. I'm sure I will enjoy listening to those tapes in the future.

The final part of the day was enjoying a very nice steak dinner prepared by me at the Gathering Inn. Then updating this blog. Wishing everyone a good night and a good day tomorrow!
The old paper-mill located in Bridgewater.
Photos of the Ottauquechee River.
Bob Dylan bootleg series on cassette tapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment