Monday, March 9, 2020

A Look Around Santa Fe




Today the final day of second visit to New Mexico. I made the right decision and drove the 54 miles to visit the beautiful capital of the Land of Enchantment. The beautiful city of Santa Fe. Lots of history and charm in this USA capital city.

On my first visit to Santa Fe. During my 2017 holiday visiting "The Land of Enchantment". I spent 3 days in Santa Fe. But used that quality time to visit; Los Alamos, The Rio Grande Bridge, and the town of Taos.

On this trip I had a look around the downtown of Santa Fe.Also enjoyed some time looking around the beautiful capital building.

I present my photos from my visit to Santa Fe. The capital city of "The Land of Enchantment"




The State Capital Building in Santa Fe




More of the charm of the Capital City of Santa Fe

No comments:

Post a Comment