Wednesday, March 4, 2020

A Visit to Santa Rosa




Photos from Santa Rosa Lake State Park
When I selected my rented car for this trip. I made a decision  before I left on this holiday. I switched my reservation with the Alamo Rent a Car company. I was rewarded for my decision.Getting great service and the choice of several very nice new cars to choose from. My choice was a 2020 Toyota Camry. I love driving this car. I am going to do a post about this car coming up!

My choice to begin this holiday was to drive east away from Albuquerque. To visit the city of Santa Rosa. It was a good choice to begin this trip. The drive was a pleasant to get to Santa Rosa. Getting use to driving the Camry.It is not hard at all for me to bound with this great automobile.

Using my Garmin GPS. I found the proper directions to find my lodging in Santa Rosa. Which is located very close to the "Blue Hole" a sinkhole that is 81 feet deep, filled with crystal clear water. And has a constant temperature of 61 degrees F. This unique place is very popular with scuba divers.

I also went to visit the Santa Rosa Lake State Park. I took some photos just to relax and get fully into holiday mode. The next stop on my itinerary will be the city of Clovis, located further to the east of Santa Rosa.






Photos of the "Blue Hole"

No comments:

Post a Comment