Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Made It Back To Sunport!




Photos from travelling to Albuquerque, from Dallas-Fort Worth Airport.

Yesterday was a happy day for the Travel Wolfe! About 11:30 am. On a Boeing 737 arriving from Dallas-Fort Worth airport, had me aboard. Arriving back at the beautiful "Sunport" . The airport that serves the city of Albuquerque New Mexico.

Yes the Travel Wolfe was back for another visit to the "Land of Enchantment". I am totally thrilled to back! I had such a wonderful time during my visit in 2017!

I have new itinerary in the planing stages. Let's see what happens. After escaping the rat race and the real horrible world, that our socity has become. In the more sensible, natural and beautiful world that the "Land of Enchantment" has to offer. New Mexico is a beautiful land that allows people to live in a land that is still "Wild and Free"!



Arriving Albuquerque International Sunport!!! Back in the Land of Enchantment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment