Saturday, June 13, 2009

reflections and thanks!

Well my journey to the Pacific Northwest is history now. It is time to reflect on the experience, and to give thanks that it happened. There is always so much excitement and enthusiasm prior to the trip taking place. Then it is all over too quickly. However it is the great memories from the experience that will last for years to come.

The trip was a good taste of a how fantastic a place the Pacific Northwest region is. It is a very prosperous area in North America. A place of tranquil beauty. Which is difficult for other areas in the world to equal or succeed.

My fondest memories from the whole adventure were. My day spent over on San Juan Island. Enjoying the Deception Pass Bridge. The drive from Seattle to Westport. All my time spent in Oregon. The drive up to visit Mt. St. Helens. Also my day enjoying Stanley Park in Vancouver was very special.

For this trip to take place I would like to thank. Al and Christine for going to the Pacific Northwest and encouraging me to go. I would like to thank West Jet airline. For treating my like a somebody, and not just like a number. I would like to thank Wonderful Washington State, and Beautiful Oregon for treating me so well, and making me feel at home. Also I would like to thank Karen who develops my pictures at Shoppers Drug Mart. Thanks Karen for being there for me, when I mess up using the photo developing machine. You do a great job to preserve my great memories.

I look forward to the next time I can get away, and create some more great memories, visiting a special place in our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment