Tuesday, November 19, 2013

One Of The Best Hostels!

This morning I tried to photograph. The unique and special amenities. That the "Everglades Hostel" contains. I have stayed at some excellent hostels during my many travels over the years. This hostel is very special, and now ranks as one of my all time favorites. Just check out these pictures and you will see why. If I was a millionaire. I would still enjoy to stay here. Hosteling has made fantastic adventures into our world possible for so many adventurous people. That otherwise would not be able to travel. I would like to thank Owen the manager and all the friendly people. That go the distance to make this hostel a wonderful place to call home!
The best milkshake ever! Was in enjoyed today. During my Florida vacation. The establishment is called "Robert Is Here". It is a fresh produce market that is located in the city of Homestead. This business has also been serving fresh fruit milkshakes since 1960. My delirious milkshake was pineapple!

2 comments:

  1. The place is excellent Al! Also they have there own waterfall. The source is a fresh water spring. How many places can provide that amenity for there guests? The answer almost none!

    ReplyDelete