Friday, November 22, 2013

Pepe's Since 1909

One of the advantages for staying in Key West. Is all of the good choices for eating out. There is still a classic place to eat in Key West that is popular with the locals and tourists alike. It is called Pepe's Cafe and has been a delicious place to eat since 1909. When you get to Key West Pepe's can be found at 806 Caroline Street. The Travel Wolfe may be going crazy on Caroline Street. But at least I got to enjoy my Cheeseburger in Paradise there!

3 comments:

  1. Agreed, the food was awesome here (but expensive). Do they still have the nude woman painting on the wall? I swore you would enter the oyster shucking contest DW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lunch menu was not expensive! $10 for a burger of that quality in Key West is cheap, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember seeing any nude woman painting. Oysters are just not my taste.

    ReplyDelete