Sunday, July 12, 2015

Lake Huron "Like a Breath of Fresh Air"

Today began my summer vacation 2015! Another great opportunity has begun. The drive went smoothly. Assisted by newly acquired "Nuvi Garmin GPS". Another restoration project that has had a positive conclusion. Using GPS makes driving trips fun and takes away a lot of the stress of finding your destination. Without the risk of getting lost!

I arrived in Kincardine just after 12 noon. I found my accommodation the Knight's Inn. Check in time is not until after 3pm. So I continued north. First driving through the town of "Port Elgin" then shortly after arriving in the town of "Southampton". Both town seems very nice and deserve to be explored much further during my trip.

I enjoyed a very nice lunch at the "Union Burger" location in Port Elgin. It was enjoyed very much! I enjoyed some rest and relaxation on the beach in Southampton. Which is always badly needed and always enjoyed by the "Travel Wolfe". Then I drove back south to Kincardine to check into The Knight's Inn. Everything is fine and good at my new travel accommodation. I completed my first bike ride of this trip. Riding to the beach in Kincardine. Having a short swim in Lake Huron. Then riding back to the Knight's Inn. Getting the chance to enjoy the Lake Huron area during summertime is Like enjoying a breath of fresh air!

I have included some photos of my time, relaxing on Southampton Beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment