Tuesday, July 14, 2015

"The Square" Goderich, Ontario

Today the rains came. I postponed my day trip to Tobormorey until tomorrow. So instead of heading north, I headed south. To visit the town of Goderich. Which is located 31 miles (50KM) to the south of Kincardine. Shortly after arriving In Goderich. The rain came in full force. As it rained fairly heavy for at least two hours. I did some shopping. My thrift store hunting. Shopping is just a fun activity when it is raining outside.

Then when the rain had finally diminished. I headed to downtown Goderich. To enjoy some lunch and have a lot around at "The Sqaure" as it is known by the people who live in Goderich. The downtown area is designed into a circle of businesses, with the Goderich courthouse located in the center.

I have included some photos I took today of the "The Square".

No comments:

Post a Comment