Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Oregon Gone, But Never Forgotten!












When you have visited a wonderful and beautiful place. No matter what your reasons are for going. That place will be become a part of who you are. The happy memories will last in your soul forever!

Oregon happily has become a part of me. The Oregon Pacific Coast is one of the finest and most scenic ocean coasts in the world. This coastline is diverse and will constantly take you mind and breath away.

Driving all the beautiful roads and byways will always be a new a joyful experience.

Being at Crater Lake. This natural wonder of our world is one of the special pleasures, for going to Oregon in the first place. Just make sure and visit in the peak of summer, for the ultimate experience.

Mt. Hood and the Columbia River Gorge. You will never get tired of being in this area. Hiking, walking, biking, driving. It doesn't matter. All modes of transportation will be enjoyed to the max!!

The city of Portland. I love this city! Thanks for being the city of "Roses"

I would like to thank great friends Al and Christine for inspiring me, to visit the Pacific Northwest. What a great gift! I have to return the favor and get you both to visit Vermont, one day soon.

I would like to thank a special travel friend. Joey L. You told me Joey about the Oregon Coast being the best. I knew you would be right on, Joey! It will always be a great memory meeting you. Also getting to meet and know, this wonderful American State know as Oregon!!!

Total distance traveled in Oregon, 890 miles.

1 comment:

  1. I knew you would love the PNW thus the reason I coaxed you to go.

    Awesome photo's too Donald. Loves the ones from the air!! Mind blowing stuff and thanks for sharing them. Better than winning a horse race!

    ReplyDelete